Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> on 2004/06/23 21:10:09 UTC

[NOMINATE] commit access for david wheeler

hi all...

as suggested by stas in a recent thread, it's about time we gave david
commit access to the perl-framework - he has been actively helping with the
project for as long as I can remember, from mac-specific stuff to lots of
great work on the (often thin) docs.  and now he is working feverishly on
integrating Module::Build support into Apache-Test, which is in itself a
noble effort worthy of commit rights.

so, here is my +1.

--Geoff

Re: [NOMINATE] commit access for david wheeler

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Randy Kobes wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Geoffrey Young wrote:
>

>>hi all...
>>
>>as suggested by stas in a recent thread, it's about time we gave david
>>commit access to the perl-framework - he has been actively helping with the
>>project for as long as I can remember, from mac-specific stuff to lots of
>>great work on the (often thin) docs.  and now he is working feverishly on
>>integrating Module::Build support into Apache-Test, which is in itself a
>>noble effort worthy of commit rights.
>>
>>so, here is my +1.
>

> +1 - great idea!

+1

Re: [NOMINATE] commit access for david wheeler

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.
On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Geoffrey Young wrote:

> hi all...
>
> as suggested by stas in a recent thread, it's about time we gave david
> commit access to the perl-framework - he has been actively helping with the
> project for as long as I can remember, from mac-specific stuff to lots of
> great work on the (often thin) docs.  and now he is working feverishly on
> integrating Module::Build support into Apache-Test, which is in itself a
> noble effort worthy of commit rights.
>
> so, here is my +1.

+1 - great idea!

--