Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org> on 2018/11/19 22:01:49 UTC

Re: [HEADS UP] Update to Apache Karaf 4.2.x & provisioning proposal

Just a friendly reminder :)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> I will open the PR during the week end.

Great, thank you!!

ap

Re: [HEADS UP] Update to Apache Karaf 4.2.x & provisioning proposal

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
Yeah! Thanks!! :)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [HEADS UP] Update to Apache Karaf 4.2.x & provisioning proposal

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Fair enough for the PR ;)

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [HEADS UP] Update to Apache Karaf 4.2.x & provisioning proposal

Posted by Andrea Turli <an...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
Yes it is ok.

We really appreciate the help. But if for some reason you preview you're
not going to be able to complete it, please let us know and we'll try to
take over (with some guidance :)). It's been quite a long time and we
really look forward to unblocking this.

Thanks again!

I.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Andrew,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [HEADS UP] Update to Apache Karaf 4.2.x & provisioning proposal

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/

Re: [HEADS UP] Update to Apache Karaf 4.2.x & provisioning proposal

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> For the second part about provisioning feature, I need to do some
> cleanup on the PoC before starting a concrete discussion.

Thanks for the update - looking forward to hearing more about these
ideas!

Regards

ap

Re: [HEADS UP] Update to Apache Karaf 4.2.x & provisioning proposal

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [HEADS UP] Update to Apache Karaf 4.2.x & provisioning proposal

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Ignasi,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré