Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Edson Alves Pereira <Gu...@netscape.net> on 2002/04/04 20:11:06 UTC

and others

  Hello folks! I´m here again. So i writing a build file to CUP Parser and i noticed that mine target "init" didn´t execute. My ant version is 1.4.1 and i´d like to ask you. Doesn´t the default Ant´s tasks execute automatic?

  With best wishes,
  Edson Alves Pereira

Re: and others

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 04 Apr 2002, Edson Alves Pereira
<Gu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>   I´m here again. So i writing a build file to CUP Parser and i
>   noticed that mine target "init" didn´t execute.

Do the targets you want to run depend on your "init" target?

"init" used to be a magic target two years ago, but even Ant 1.1
forces you to state your target dependencies explicitly.

Stefan