Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Tomas Zubiri <tz...@prokarma.com> on 2018/05/04 20:15:49 UTC

RV: Unintelligible warning arose out of the blue.

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@gmail.com>.
Hi
  i think it has to do with spark configuration,  dont think the standard
configuration is geared up to be running in local mode on windows
your dataframe is ok, you can check out that you have read it successfully
by printing out df.count() and you will see your code is reading the
dataframe successfully

hth