Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Krishna Kishore Bonagiri <wr...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/03 16:36:21 UTC

Value for yarn.nodemanager.address in configuration file

Hi,

  This is regarding a single node cluster setup ....

  If I have a value of 0.0.0.0:8050 for yarn.nodemanager.address in the
configuration file yarn-site.xml/yarn-default.xml is it mandatory
requirement that "ssh 0.0.0.0" should work on my machine for being able to
start YARN? Or will I be able to start the daemons without that "ssh
0.0.0.0" working as well?

Thanks,
Kishore

Re: Value for yarn.nodemanager.address in configuration file

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
Hi Krishna,
Don't worrry about that, there is no ssh 0.0.0.0 during start NM, it's a
local service.

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
Hi Krishna,

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
Hi Krishna,

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
Hi Krishna,

Posted by Shengjun Xin <sx...@gopivotal.com>.

--
Regards
Shengjun

Re: Value for yarn.nodemanager.address in configuration file

Posted by Shengjun Xin <sx...@gopivotal.com>.

--
Regards
Shengjun

Re: Value for yarn.nodemanager.address in configuration file

Posted by Shengjun Xin <sx...@gopivotal.com>.

--
Regards
Shengjun

Re: Value for yarn.nodemanager.address in configuration file

Posted by Shengjun Xin <sx...@gopivotal.com>.

--
Regards
Shengjun