Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2002/05/24 18:33:31 UTC

CVS problem with SSIServlet file

I was having a case problem with one file, and tried to fix it. However, I
now have problems adding back the file. Maybe it's a WinCVS bug.

The server returned:
assertion "key != NULL" failed: file
"/usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/cvs/cvs/../../../../contrib/cvs/src/hash.c", line 312
cvs [server aborted]: received abort signal

The SSiCommand class also has bad capitalization.

Remy

Re: CVS problem with SSIServlet file

Posted by Dan Sandberg <x...@cs.stanford.edu>.
Perhaps Bill had the same problem when he tried to submit my code.

The code I posted on this list had the file named SSIServlet.java ( not
SsiServlet.java ) and the web.xml file called it SSIServlet.java.

Bill changed those both to SsiServlet, perhaps because of the problems
you are having.

Maybe SSIServlet.java is already is in the repository attic and is
causing a conflict? Maybe there's some case-insensitivity thing going on
( I know CVS is case-sensitive )?

Can someone muck around in the repository and see what's going on?

-Dan

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.
Remy,

I just fixed the SSiCommand.java case and have updated several times from CVS
without any problems.  Tomcat 4 CVS HEAD now builds fine for me.
One of my updates did get delayed for 10-15 seconds while you had a lock
on one of the SSI files.

I no longer see an SSIServlet.java or SSiServlet.java in my local copy
of the TOmcat 4 cvs repository.

I don't use WinCVS.

Regards,

Glenn