Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Rongtong Jin <ji...@mails.ucas.ac.cn> on 2020/02/13 06:00:09 UTC

[VOTE]Release RocketMQ Spring 2.1.0 RC1

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote for the 2.1.0 release of Apache rocketmq-spring

The artifacts:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/rocketmq-spring/2.1.0-rc1/

The staging repo:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacherocketmq-1040

Git tag for the release:

https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-spring/releases/tag/rocketmq-spring-all-2.1.0

Hash for the release tag:

6c8fc6ef596f114dfbaf6bddddbcc077eefb73b7

Release Notes:

http://rocketmq.apache.org/release_notes/release-notes-rocketmq-spring-2.1.0/

The artifacts have been signed with Key :

D606079AF789227A1F39928A02C8C9527DDD1959, which can be found in the keys

file:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/KEYS

Checklist for reference,

Note that this is not official policy but may help with checking releases.

Fill in the following:

[ ]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Source package.

[ ]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.

[ ]  License and Notice are correct in source package.

[ ]  All files have license headers in source package if necessary.

[ ]  No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

[ ]  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo is matching the current artifacts.

[ ]  The code can be built success in the source package.

And any other check point is welcomed and please feel free to reply to this email, we sincerely hope to your feedback.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,

The Apache RocketMQ Team

Re: [VOTE]Release RocketMQ Spring 2.1.0 RC1

Posted by liqipeng <wl...@163.com>.
+1
checked
[1]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[2]  License and Notice is ok
[3]  The code can be built success.

Posted by heng du <du...@gmail.com>.
+1

checked:
[1]  Works well after maven install with the source code.
[2] LICENSE and NOTICE looks ok.
[3] Hash and Tag in GitHub repo are matching the current artifacts.
[4] Checksums and PGP signatures.

ShannonDing <di...@apache.org> 于2020年2月19日周三 下午2:33写道:

Posted by Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com>.
Hi,