Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Dick Van den Brink <d_...@outlook.com> on 2013/10/07 16:17:05 UTC

Cordova CLI pre_package hook

Hi guys,

I noticed that only the WP7 parser fired a hook (with the
name "pre_package") on the cordova-cli master branch when updating a project, this hook is missing in the WP8
parser so I added this hook.

I also noticed that the hook on the WP7 parser didn't work
correctly because the hook is fired asynchronous. I patched this in the WP7
project.

I already signed the CLA so I was hoping someone could take
a look at my pull request! Any feedback is appreciated.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/pull/43
This is my first patch for Cordova so I'm not really sure what the workflow is, should I create a issue on Jira first? I hope to write some more patches, mainly for Windows Phone, Android and maybe Windows 8. Thanks for reading :)

Best regards,

Dick van den
Brink

RE: Cordova CLI pre_package hook

Posted by Dick Van den Brink <d_...@outlook.com>.
Updated the changes. My CLA is already in the Apache Foundation records since last week.
Thanks for the feedback.

Posted by Braden Shepherdson <br...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Dick Van den Brink <d_...@outlook.com>.
I already found the steps for becoming a comitter on the mailing list (thread "Cordova for Ubuntu"), will read into it :)
[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/BecomingACommitter
[3] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/ContributorWorkflow
[4] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CommitterWorkflow