Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <nm...@byteaction.de> on 2006/09/30 11:17:33 UTC

Including "test" jars

Hi guys,

is there any reason why we not include the "test" jars in our svn ? Like
junit etc. We could ship them with the src build. Any idea ?

bye
Norman

Re: Including "test" jars

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Norman Maurer wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> is there any reason why we not include the "test" jars in our svn ? Like
> junit etc. We could ship them with the src build. Any idea ?

Ant has a big limit: if you use the junit task, the junit library MUST
be in the junit/lib folder. So it does not make much sense to ship it
with the application: the user would have to move it to his ant folder
anyway.

Stefano