Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Julio Bayona <jb...@grupoburke.com> on 2006/11/23 10:20:26 UTC

Axis 1.4 Accented characters encoding

Axis 1.4 is changing accented characters when sending the xml.

Strings like "está" is being replaced in the xml by "est&#xE1;"

¿Does anybody know how to keep and send the xml send to the web service
unaltered?

Thanx in advance,
Julio.

RE: Axis 1.4 Accented characters encoding

Posted by Julio Bayona <jb...@grupoburke.com>.
Would like not to encrypt... I think there must be an easier solution like
an axis property or something like that.

In Axis 1.1 I don't have any problem, but I need to have it working on 1.4.

Hello, you must encryp the strings...... it's not the best way but work.

Re: Axis 1.4 Accented characters encoding

Posted by Nicolas Guaneme <ni...@avisortech.com>.
Hello, you must encryp the strings...... it's not the best way but work.