Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Marzieh Ghasemy <as...@yahoo.com> on 2019/07/15 04:11:42 UTC

Running Flink cluster via Marathon

HelloI have a Mesos cluster of two master and three slaves, I configured Marathon and Zookeeper. My Zookeeper cluster has five nodes. When I run Flink Json file via Marathon, it is run, but I can see Flink UI in just one slave. Other slaves show me this error:Service temporarily unavailable due to an ongoing leader election. Please refresh.

I have searched a lot, but cannot find a solution. Also, I know it is Zookeeper problem,so I changed default Zookeeper port, even though it did not help.

Would you please tell me how to solve the issue?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Running Flink cluster via Marathon

Posted by miki haiat <mi...@gmail.com>.
How many Job manager did you configure ?