Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Prabhakar Bhosaale <bh...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/26 05:55:33 UTC

Drill UI on cluster deployment

Hi All,
I have deployed the drill 1.19 on hadoop cluster. It is working fine. Bu
when i try drill UI from chrome or Edge browser, it is not displayed
correctly. It is not able to download the CSS and JS files it seems.

When i check the errors in browser in dveloper tools then I see
Refused to load the stylesheet '
http://xxxxx:8047/static/css/bootstrap.min.css' because it violates the
following Content Security Policy directive: "style-src 'unsafe-inline'
https:". Note that 'style-src-elem' was not explicitly set, so 'style-src'
is used as a fallback.

But if I visit the drill UI from IE old version then it is displaying
correctly.

is there any setting need to be changed to make this UI work correctly in
latest browsers?

REgards
Prabhakar

Re: Drill UI on cluster deployment

Posted by James Turton <ja...@somecomputer.xyz.INVALID>.
Yes it does run an embedded HTTP server but I've never seen that set a
Content Security Policy header.  Since I can't reproduce a CSS loading
issue in Chrome myself I'm kind of stuck speculating about your network
there.  Is it a corporate network with managed settings such as an HTTP
proxy?  If you run Drill locally, e.g. with Docker, and access the web
UI with Edge and Chrome do you see the same problem?

Posted by Prabhakar Bhosaale <bh...@gmail.com>.
hi James,

Posted by James Turton <ja...@somecomputer.xyz.INVALID>.
Hi Prabhakar