Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk> on 2001/07/20 14:43:02 UTC

apr_pool_clear

Just a quick question, but I'm seeing one of the apache worker threads
getting stuck in apr_pool_clear, chewing resources and basically being
a PITA.  The thread keeps looping in

    while (a->sub_pools) {
	apr_pool_destroy(a->sub_pools);
    }

This happens when I've served a randon number of requests using ab or
for real.  I can't figure out why it would get stuck there...  anyone
any ideas?

david

Re: apr_pool_clear

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
We must have a loop in our pools.  That is very bad.  What kind of
request is it?  Plain text, SHTML, etc.....

Ryan