Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Tarun Shekhawat <TS...@TechMahindra.com> on 2008/06/02 09:56:29 UTC

need to create memberURL

Hi,

What should i do if i want to create memberURL and memberOf?

As i m trying to generate one ldif i.e.

dn: cn=Administrators,ou=groups,ou=myrealm, dc=pepsdomain

memberURL: ldap:///ou=groups,ou=myrealm,dc=pepsdomain??sub?(&(objectclass=per

 son)(memberOf=cn=Administrators,ou=groups,ou=myrealm,dc=pepsdomain))

objectclass: top

objectclass: groupOfUniqueNames

objectclass: groupOfURLs

 tart and stop servers.

cn: Administrators

Getting Error: objectClass: groupOfUrls OID not found.

Regards,
Tarun Shekhawat

Disclaimer:

Re: need to create memberURL

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 2:54 AM, Howard Chu <hy...@symas.com> wrote:

> Alex Karasulu wrote:
>
>> What schema does this groupOfUrls come from?  I saw it a coulple times
>> but it's not found in the core schemas nor our extra schemas. We should
>> add it since it can be very useful.
>>

> Originally defined by Netscape. There's some history of it in the commments
> in OpenLDAP's dyngroup.schema. As usual, it's a bit of a screwup.

Heh, yeah looked like it.  Howard, thanks again for the heads up!

Hope all is well with you,
Alex

Re: need to create memberURL

Posted by Howard Chu <hy...@symas.com>.