Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2010/01/08 20:55:15 UTC

Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "PacktBook2009" by HossMan

: + Available For Purchase...
: +    * [[http://www.packtpub.com/solr-1-4-enterprise-search-server?utm_source=http%3A%2F%2Flucene.apache.org%2Fsolr%2F&utm_medium=spons&utm_content=pod&utm_campaign=mdb_000275|Directly from Packt]] (A portion of proceeds are donated to the ASF)

David / Eric: I copied that URL from the main site, I'm only guessing that
the referal/tracking info works ok even when coming from wiki.apache.org,
would one of you mind checking with someone at Packt to see if we need
a different one?

-Hoss

Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "PacktBook2009" by HossMan

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: for the nice header on top of my addendum page.

It just felt like there should actaully be a Page about the book, with
pertinent details and what not, instead of just a single line on
SolrResources ... and with the existing addendum page it just made sense
for it to all be one big page.

-Hoss

Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "PacktBook2009" by HossMan

Posted by "David Smiley @MITRE.org" <DS...@mitre.org>.
I'll check and if there's a problem then I'll take care of it myself.  Thanks
for the nice header on top of my addendum page.
~ David