Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Mihir Solanki <mi...@patni.com> on 2004/08/25 08:56:37 UTC

Need help: How to configure dynamic SCOPE

Hi,

I want to configure the scope variable in web.xml which is not fixed but
dynamic.

The value of this variable depends on the user who gets logged in.

So I would like to set it something like "/users/${1}" where ${1} should
be replaced with the
logged in user.

By doing this the user who gets log-in can only see his folder and not
other users.

Please guide me how it is possible (by configuration or by changing the
code also)

Thanks
Mihir

Sr. Software Engineer
SBU: eBiz, Gandhinagar

"Imaginations... its limits are only those of the mind itself"

_________________________________
privileged information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom
this message was originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission
kindly delete this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at <netadmin@patni.com > and delete this mail.

Re: Need help: How to configure dynamic SCOPE

Posted by James Mason <ma...@apache.org>.
Mihir,
It looks like you need to modify WebdavServletConfig.getScope(). Maybe
you could use some sort of expression language to make the scope really
configurable :).

-James