Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by James Arbo <ar...@copyright.com> on 2007/04/20 01:22:11 UTC

soapsession client question

I'm trying to access the serviceGroupId from a web-service call.

My client snippet looks like this:

ServiceClient sender = new ServiceClient();

sender.engageModule(new QName("addressing"));

OperationClient opClient =
sender.createClient(ServiceClient.ANON_OUT_IN_OP);

opts.setManageSession(true);

.//set more options

.//make the call

.//capture result

MessageContext inMsgCtx = opClient.getMessageContext("In");

String serviceGroupId = inMsgCtx.getServiceGroupContextId();

inMsgCtx.getServiceGroupContextId() is always returning null.

I know it's in the reponse because I'm monitoring the http traffic and I
can see the xml being transmitted.

Do I need to do anything specific with the client - in a configuration
sense, to get this working?

Thanks,

-Jay