Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Marcel Dullaart <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/01 08:06:08 UTC

Re: Why is the login portlet authenticating twice?

Thanx for pointing out the second page.
Section 4.3.2 describes exactly the problems I am having, but I don't
think it is acceptable to undeploy all portlets before shutting down
JB, but for the time being its oke.
I'll give it a try on 4.0.1 and let you know about the results.

Marcel

Re: Why is the login portlet authenticating twice?

Posted by Marcel Dullaart <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tom,

Using your description, I got J2 running on JBoss 4.0.1.
Indeed I had to use the hot deployment feature to get the portlet
bodies to show-up, but I did not have to undeploy/re-deploy when I
shutdown JBoss, it still seems to work.

There's one peculiarity though, when I hot deploy a portlet, e.g.
pluto's testsuite.war, J2 creates the testsuite.war directory and
expands the war in there as was expected, but after that also an empty
testsuite directory is created.

But for the time being I am satisfied.
Thanx for your help.
Marcel