Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Gary Eberhart <ga...@cmcflex.com> on 2004/06/02 23:32:35 UTC

Modified Selector Question

Using the modified selector in the following example,

<ftp server="${ftp.server}" userid="${ftp.user}" password="${ftp.pwd}">
 <fileset dir="htdocs/manual">
  <modified/>
 </fileset>
</ftp>

How can I generate the cache.properties against the files on the remote
system. I'm running AntServer on the remotes system. I want to generate the
cache.properties files based on the contents of the remote system and ftp it
back to the local system so I can use the Modified selector to send all
changed files to the remote system.

Gary Eberhart
Manager New Product Development
Computer Marketing Corporation