Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2013/04/17 05:40:59 UTC

[dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.12.4

This is a voting thread for Libcloud 0.12.4.

This release is primarily a bug fix release and fixes a couple of bugs and
regressions introduced in the 0.12.x release series.

Full change log can be found at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/libcloud/tags/0.12.4-tenative/CHANGES

Release artifacts can be found at http://people.apache.org/~tomaz/libcloud/.

Please test the release and post your votes.

+/- 1
[  ]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.12.4

Vote will be opened until Friday 19th of April, 2013 (or longer, if needed).

Thanks,
Tomaz

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.12.4

Posted by Jed Smith <je...@jedsmith.org>.
[+1] Release Apache Libcloud 0.12.4

Looks great, thanks Tomaz!

--
Jed Smith
+1 (609) 742-4715

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.12.4

Posted by Chris Psaltis <cp...@mist.io>.
Everything fine +1 from me too

--
mist.io
down to earth cloud computing

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.12.4

Posted by Jerry Chen <je...@apache.org>.
Looks great.

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone for their. Vote has passed with 4 +1 binding votes:

- Me
- Jed
- Jerry
- Hutson

I will upload release artifacts and send the release announcement out
shortly.

Posted by Hutson Keith Betts <hu...@gmail.com>.
Another great version.

Tests pass on Debian Sid.