Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Karl Napf <na...@lycos.de> on 2004/03/24 12:20:52 UTC

[users@httpd] Compiling Apache 2.0.49 on AIX 5.1

Hi,

I'm trying to compile/configure Apache 2.0.49 on AIX 5.1.
I'm using the following configuration:
 /configure --prefix=/proxy/usr/apache2_ssl_so --enable-proxy --enable-rewri
te
--disable-auth-dbm --enable-mods-shared=max --with-ssl=/proxy/usr/openssl
--with-berkeley-db=/proxy/usr/berkely
After make and make install it seems the parameter --enable-mods-shared=max
was ignored,
as the modules directory doesn't contain any modules.
When I type httpd -l it seems, that all modules are linked statically.
Can I change this behaviour? I tried setting --enable-so but it didn't help.

Thanks and best regards
Jens

Sichern Sie sich Ihre Premium E-Mail-Adresse bei Lycos: eigene Domain, 500MB Mailspeicher, 25 free SMS, POP3, Weiterleitung und Hightech Spamschutz: http://mail.lycos.de