Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ingo Wolfmayr <in...@wolfix.at> on 2020/09/03 13:30:56 UTC

Eclipse debug

Hello,

can anybody tell me how to add a Gradle Task for debugging ofbiz in eclipse:

gradlew "ofbiz" --debug-jvm

Where will I have to but the "--debug-jvm"?

In former ofbiz versions it used to work with adding "debugOfbiz" as gradle task.

Thanks for any hint.

Best regards,
Ingo

Re: AW: Eclipse debug

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Girish,

No, we need to keep "Remote Debugging with Eclipse".

I mean only replace the 2nd option, ie "Step 2: Connect to OFBiz with Eclipse as a Debugger" aka "debug OFBiz inside Eclipse"

TIA

Jacques

Re: AW: Eclipse debug

Posted by Girish Vasmatkar <gi...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Jacques

Re: AW: Eclipse debug

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Guys,

AW: Eclipse debug

Posted by Ingo Wolfmayr <in...@wolfix.at>.
Hi Girish,

Re: Eclipse debug

Posted by Girish Vasmatkar <gi...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

AW: Eclipse debug

Re: Eclipse debug

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Mmm, actually not totally,

I have updated, it depends on versions.

It's better to refer to:

https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/trunk/readme/html5/README.html
https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/stable/readme/html5/README.html#start-ofbiz-in-remote-debug-mode
https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/next/readme/html5/README.html#start-ofbiz-in-remote-debug-mode

Even if we still miss the version there. I though it was, I'll add it...

Jacques

Re: Eclipse debug

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Girish,

[...]