Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sayeed <ab...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/18 08:28:47 UTC

Proximity search with wildcard

Hi,
I am new to solr. Is it possible to do proximity search with solr.

For example
"comp* engage"~5.

Re: Proximity search with wildcard

Posted by Harshvardhan Ojha <oj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sayeed,

you can use fuzzy search. comp engage~0.2.

Regards
harshvardhan ojha

Posted by sayeed <ab...@gmail.com>.
Generally in solr if we give "Company engage"~5  it will give the results
containing "engage" 5 words near to the "company".
So here I want to get the results if i gave the query  with wildcard as
"Compa* engage"~5

-----
Sayeed