Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2015/03/31 08:50:10 UTC

[DISCUSS] Rotate PMC Chair

Hello,

we probably all agree, that Gary is doing a great job as our PMC chair.
Nevertheless, it is important to rotate important roles from time to time,
so that work is distributed on many shoulders.
I think we decided to discuss rotation every year during the time of the
annual member's meeting. Since the member's meeting took place last week,
it is time to ask Gary:

Do you want to continue being PMC Chair or do you want to resign from that
position?

Regards,
Benedikt

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/

Re: [DISCUSS] Rotate PMC Chair

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
I am perfectly happy to let Gary do it for another year.

Ralph

Re: [DISCUSS] Rotate PMC Chair

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hello all,

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com

Re: [DISCUSS] Rotate PMC Chair

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Is anyone willing to step up and be the new chair?  If not, then
problem solved. :)  However, if someone new would like to throw their
hat in the ring, then please speak up.  I'm sure Gary's feelings won't
be hurt by someone else stepping up to be the chair.  And, yes, Gary
is doing a great job right now.