Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Neeme Praks <ne...@one.lv> on 2000/08/07 11:50:08 UTC

any way to output CDATA sections from XSP?

I already asked this before in one previous post, but as I didn't get
any responce, I'll ask it again.

Is there any way to output CDATA sections with XSP?

Neeme

Re: any way to output CDATA sections from XSP?

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
At 11:50 +0200 07/08/00, Neeme Praks wrote:
>I already asked this before in one previous post, but as I didn't get
>any responce, I'll ask it again.
>
>Is there any way to output CDATA sections with XSP?
>
>Neeme

from Xerces API Dox

document.createCDATASection(java.lang.String data)
          Factory method; creates a CDATASection having this Document as
its OwnerDoc.

hope this helps

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design