Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Kevin Duffey <ke...@home.com> on 2001/07/13 07:22:43 UTC

Validating taglibs?

Hi all,

My first post to this group...I am the creator of an MVC framework called
Theseus. Its similar to Struts, but in many ways different. None the less, I
was debating writing tag-libs for forms to keep my package small. Being that
Sun and JSR-052 is now using the Jakarta tag-libs for their standard, I
would like to have some sort of support for the various tag-libs. I noticed
however that there are not any form based tag-libs. Is this a plan in the
near future to include a standard set of tag-libs for forms? If not, may I
propose the possible addition of a standardized form set of taglibs..perhaps
one that works with the up and coming Java Faces standard? I would like to
possibly collaborate on adding form based tag-libs that can be standardized
upon with this JSR.

Thank you.