Posted to user@spark.apache.org by ajatix <aj...@sigmoidanalytics.com> on 2014/06/24 19:12:45 UTC

Setting user permissions for Spark and Shark

Hi

I am currently running a private mesos cluster of 1+3 machines for running
Spark and Shark applications on it. I've currently installed everything from
an admin account. I now want to run them from another account restricting
access to the configuration settings. Any suggestions on how to go about it?

I am able to run Spark in standalone mode but not in cluster mode when
accessed from a test account. Also, I only have read permissions with HDFS.