Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/09 08:43:59 UTC

Party search not working while logged in as flexadmin

Hi,

Party search is broken while searching the party using any login id
other than admin. I tried flexadmin and a user with party admin
permissions and getting the below message.

*:ERROR MESSAGE:*
org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error getting map accessor entry with name
[VT_HDR_TMPLT_LOC] or [layoutSettings.VT_HDR_TMPLT_LOC[0]]:
java.lang.NullPointerException (Error getting map accessor entry with
name [VT_HDR_TMPLT_LOC] or [layoutSettings.VT_HDR_TMPLT_LOC[0]]:
java.lang.NullPointerException)

Thanks,

Raj

Re: Party search not working while logged in as flexadmin

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Done.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ManageAttachments.jspa?id=12410275

Thanks