Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be> on 2008/12/08 10:37:38 UTC

Moving a message to DLQ after the TTL has expired

L.S.,

Is it possible to move a message to the DLQ after the TTL has expired?  When
using ActiveMQ queues for communicating between applications, it would be
nice to know if a message consumer somewhere has died by attaching a
consumer to the DLQ for 'catching' the errors.

Regards,

Gert

-----
---
Gert Vanthienen
http://gertvanthienen.blogspot.com

Re: Moving a message to DLQ after the TTL has expired

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

Just found that it works fine if I use ActiveMQ 5.2.0 instead of the default
version of the broker in ServiceMix

Thanks,

Gert

Gert Vanthienen wrote:

> L.S.,
>

> Is it possible to move a message to the DLQ after the TTL has expired?
> When using ActiveMQ queues for communicating between applications, it
> would be nice to know if a message consumer somewhere has died by
> attaching a consumer to the DLQ for 'catching' the errors.
>

> Regards,
>
> Gert

-----
---