Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Sachith Withana <sw...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/13 18:39:50 UTC

Execute the SimpleMathService using the API

Hi all,

I'm trying to use a workflow which contains the SimpleMathService as
described in the 5-minute tutorial.
It works using XBaya.
But how can I do it using the Client ( API) ? ( how to setup the
descriptors and inputs?)

workflow I'm trying to execute is  in this wiki page[1]

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Do+While+Construct
Sachith Withana

Re: Execute the SimpleMathService using the API

Posted by Harsha Kumara <ha...@gmail.com>.
Yeah it should be possible.

Posted by Sachith Withana <sw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Harsha,