Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Brill Pappin <br...@pappin.ca> on 2009/03/12 16:13:43 UTC

Wicket Bench not being maintained?

I notice that Wicket Bench is not being maintained... it's plugin site
seems to be down, its JIRA is down, is forum is down... the only think
I can get to is the source repo.

Does anyone know if its being maintained, or is it time to rescue the
code and continue it some other place (lic allowing)?

- Brill

Re: Wicket Bench not being maintained?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
the lic as far as i know is asl2 so feel free to do whatever you want
with the code.

-igor