Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Smita Das <Sm...@Xoriant.Com> on 2011/01/27 07:16:47 UTC

how to run nunit testcases from maven

Hi,

I am trying to run nunit testcases for c# from maven but I could not
find any suitable plugin.

Could you please tell me if there is such a plugin available and where I
can find it.

Please help as I have tried a lot but could not get any leads.

Thanks.

Warm regards,

Smita Das.

Re: how to run nunit testcases from maven

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
NPanday provides that capability. I assume that's why you found this list :)

Did you have some problem trying to use it?

(BTW, you need only post to one list at a time)

Thanks,
Brett

--
Brett Porter