Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2019/04/02 05:33:08 UTC

Re: R.I.P. mrdocs (1963–2019)

Was going through an old photo-archive and came across this picture of
Peter. If I am not mistaken, it was taken at the Suse conference in
2013.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ytDgo85SS39iXFca9

--
  With regards,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author,
and do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author
might be affiliated with at the moment of writing.