Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by James Lin <in...@hotmail.com> on 2007/10/28 13:42:54 UTC

How do I get parameter from URL in Tapestry 5 ?

dear all:

I have read one sample from Tapestry website
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5ObtainingHttpServletRequest
  @Inject
    private RequestGlobals requestGlobals;

    public void onActivate(Object context) {
        HttpSession session = requestGlobals.getHTTPServletRequest().getSession();
    }

But I got problem comping this code for line @Inject
I thought Tapestry 5 should have a regular,simple way to retrieve it

Thanks in advance!

James

Re: How do I get parameter from URL in Tapestry 5 ?

Posted by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>.
no need to change your pom,

just remove the import statement,
and import the Inject annottation from tapestry ioc
Eclipse: CTRL+SHIFT+O

Davor Hrg