Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Jeff Lewis <jd...@xactware.com> on 2000/02/11 01:19:22 UTC

Xerces C++ getElementById( DOMString )

Is the getElementById function going to be supported in the
soon-to-be-released version of Xerces C?
(Someone sent-out an email saying where I could get the most current code
without having cvs.
 It was something like xml.apache.org/from_cvs???  Anybody know where
exactly?)

Thanks

Re: Xerces C++ getElementById( DOMString )

Posted by Chih-Hsiang Chou <ch...@jtcsv.com>.
Sorry, not that soon.  We have not defined what attributes are of type ID as
required by the spec.  It will always return null for now.

Chih-Hsiang Chou
IBM Center for Java Technology - Silicon Valley
chchou@us.ibm.com