Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Michel Bergijk <mi...@cmg.nl> on 2002/02/25 14:57:33 UTC

RE: Firewall problem: Invalid SAX Transformer && URLNotAvailableE xception

Chuck,

I am not accessing my own webserver using localhost, but with my (intranet)
system name. So I am using the proxy to access my own system. The problem
lies in my webserver trying to access Internet services, and not being able
to find these services.  Me thinks it is because of the SOAP request
contained in the HTTP request. This cannot pass the firewall, see this part
of my logfile:
[Mon Feb 25 12:27:35 CET 2002] -- ERROR --
	Exception:  java.io.IOException: problem in SAX transform:
org.apache.jetspeed.services.urlmanager.URLNotAvailableException: The
following URL is not available because it is considered invalid:
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/channels/apache.ocs

By the way, I am using the following hard- and software:
System Win2000
Jetspeed 1.3a2 (not build with Ant, installed as is).
Tomcat 3.3 (installed as is)
Apache 1.3.20
Internet Explorer 5.5, configured to use proxy and port.

Cheers,
Michel