Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Rich Johns <rj...@vignette.com> on 2000/07/21 20:00:26 UTC

Which version to grab

Brand new. Just wondering if I should pull the
version from the apache site or grab the one from the
ibm site. Are they the same?

thanks

Re: Which version to grab

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
The IBM version works only on NT, the current xml-apache
download has some problems, the one in the xml-soap CVS tree
is 'almost' OK (for both NT and Unix)!
IMHO you should get jCVS from www.cyclic.com and use it to
get the code from the xml-soap CVS area. This worked OK for
me! (You must use Xerces1.1.2 with this to compile OK!)
Regards.

Re: Which version to grab

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.