Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Rinaldo <rb...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/22 16:45:22 UTC

Oracle Problem

Hi all,
I'm using  jackrabbit 2.1 with mySql and still have no problem
unfornutaly when I try to use it  with oracle 10g Express Edition only
errors and problem
on start up with a virgin db  create correctly table and when trying to
insert data I receive the follwoing errors:
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.OraclePersistenceManager:193)
- failed to write node state: deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
     at
     at
     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.OraclePersistenceManager.createTemporaryBlob(OraclePersistenceManager.java:373)
org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource$PoolGuardConnectionWrapper
cannot be cast to oracle.jdbc.OracleConnection
     at oracle.sql.BLOB.createTemporary(BLOB.java:587)

Search on google but no solution found

Can somebody helps me please?

Regards

Rinaldo

Re: Oracle Problem

Posted by Rinaldo <rb...@gmail.com>.
Thx Thomas the problem is solved
Thx again

regards

RInaldo

Re: Oracle Problem

Re: Oracle Problem

Posted by Rinaldo <rb...@gmail.com>.
Thx Thomas
replace the class with the one you suggest but the problem remain

and I found this line in the log file

org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource$PoolGuardConnectionWrapper
cannot be cast to oracle.jdbc.OracleConnection
     at oracle.sql.BLOB.createTemporary(BLOB.java:587)

I sent the jackrabbit config I use in my app

Regards
Rinaldo

Re: Oracle Problem

Posted by Thomas Müller <th...@day.com>.