Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Radar Lei <rl...@pivotal.io> on 2018/06/11 08:38:39 UTC

Re: Remain with HAWQ project or not?

I'd like to add 'Don Bosco Durai <bo...@apache.org>' to the HAWQ PMC
proposal list, he missed this email due to a long vacation. Now he is
replying his interests to continue contributing to HAWQ project, especially
in security side.

I think this should be fine as we have not made the officially Graduation
Resolution yet. Please let me know if you have any questions about that.
Thanks.

Regards,
Radar

Posted by Don Bosco Durai <bo...@apache.org>.
Radar, thanks for considering. Sorry for the delay in responding back to the original email.

Regards

Bosco

From: Radar Lei <rl...@pivotal.io>
Date: Monday, June 11, 2018 at 1:39 AM
To: dev <de...@hawq.incubator.apache.org>, Don Bosco Durai <bo...@apache.org>
Subject: Re: Remain with HAWQ project or not?

> [...]

>> Oleksandr Diachenko
>> Paul Guo
>> Radar Da Lei
>> Roman Shaposhnik
>> Ruilong Huo
>> Shivram Mani
>> Shubham Sharma
>> Tushar Pednekar
>> Venkatesh Raghavan
>> Vineet Goel
>> Wen Lin
>> Xiang Sheng
>> Yi Jin
>> Zhanwei Wang
>> Zhenglin Tao
>>
>> Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions with this result.
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Radar
>>
>> On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 2:43 PM, Radar Lei <rl...@pivotal.io> wrote:
>>
>>> Forward responds I received in individual mails in recent days:

Hongxu.