Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by tsvetelin <ts...@rushmore-digital.com> on 2003/06/09 09:22:49 UTC

Tacos-Tree Component

Hi,

Nail wrote:
>Don't spend time on the weekend trying to fix this for me! I'm not asking
for
>a fix. I'm really just enquiring as to whether or not the components was
>written from the start using only frames - as that would explain the way it
>is presented currently.  I'm positive it's not too hard to change, such
that
>it can be used in a non-frames based environment.

I agree with you - the body is not required in TreeComponent. The tree was
designed as a component that should be used in non freme environment. In the
version for Tapetry 2.3 the TreeView doesn't contains Body but it has appear
in TreeView after I commit the tree in the tacos project. I will try to
remove it.

Best regarts
Tsvetelin

Re: Tacos-Tree Component

Posted by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com>.
Hi,
See y'r back. Hope you had an ok holiday.

Got the tree working in the way we discussed.
So I would love to send you a copy to check its usefulness but guess
what? Switch to 3.0 stuffed me up completely.
First I am going to go back to 2.4-a5 have a close look again and then
send it 2u.

Sound ok?

Cheers,
Fermin DCG

btw, I also figuredout how to traverse with cursorkeys cheaply (not
implemented yet though)