Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/05 01:18:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Pivot Release 2.0.3

Hi all,
I'm proud to announce that 01 August 2013 we released the final version of
Apache Pivot 2.0.3

I just put updated binary and source distributions in main Apache
download area, and even in main Maven Repository, but probably some
day will be needed before synchronization between all mirrors.

Note that still I didn't update Pivot website (at the moment only new
JavaDoc files are online), I'll do it during next days.

Some info here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIVOT/News

Thank you very much to all for the support and the help,
Sandro

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Pivot Release 2.0.3

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris, thanks for the support :-) ...

To all: the Web Site has been updated, only pack.gz version of jars
are still missing, and maybe some small things ... please tell us for
missing things or if something is not working because due to lack of
time currently I have tested only some things.

After this, we have to update (and tag updates) our Pivot-related
projects under Apache-Extras (for example pivot-jfree, but mainly to
follow the usual numbering of release, and some cleanup, but nothing
critical in these updates) ... I'll do during next weeks.

Thanks a lot,

Posted by Chris Bartlett <cb...@gmail.com>.
Great news, Sandro. Thanks for putting in a lot of the effort behind the
scenes.

Chris