Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by ar...@gmail.com on 2016/02/24 16:31:31 UTC

Spreadsheet

My spreadsheet is open to a large size (boxes) and I cannot change the size. Please advise

Arlene

Re: Spreadsheet

Posted by Alan B <ab...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 10:31 AM, <ar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My spreadsheet is open to a large size (boxes) and I cannot change the
> size. Please advise

Arlene if I understand correctly it seems your spreadsheet is zoomed to too
great a size.

Check Figure 1 at the top of page 6 in this link.
https://wiki.openoffice.org/w/images/9/9a/0301CG33-IntroducingCalc.pdf

In the bottom right of Figure 1 is the text 100% and immediately to its'
left a "+" sign inside a circle, to the left of that a horizontal line with
a dot on it, and further to the left a "-" sign inside another circle.

In the same location on your Calc window I believe you will find some %
greater than 100%. To make your boxes smaller click on the "-" sign inside
the circle repeatedly until the boxes are the size you would like them to
be.