Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Davide Restivo <da...@yahoo.it.INVALID> on 2021/11/10 09:12:52 UTC

Compatibility issue between kafka-client 2.4.1 and Kafka cluster 2.6.1

Hi,
I'm currently facing an integration issue between two different kafka versions and I was wondering if someone has already faced a similar problem.
I have a kafka client (version 2.4.1) connecting to a Kafka cluster (version 2.6.1).  After a successful SSL handshake I get the following error (sorry but I had to attach a screenshot because I do not have the logs in text version anymore, my apologies for this):

Has anyone faced a similar issue?
Thanks in adavance and regards,Davide

Re: Compatibility issue between kafka-client 2.4.1 and Kafka cluster 2.6.1

Posted by Davide Restivo <da...@yahoo.it.INVALID>.
 Hi
I try once again to past the link since yahoo web client seems to break even a simple URL
https://ibb.co/GtWGcbb

Regards,Davide

    On Wednesday, November 10, 2021, 11:15:01 AM GMT+1, Davide Restivo <da...@yahoo.it> wrote:

  Hi Liam,
Please find here Kafka-Int-error-0001 the image.

|  |  |

|  |
Kafka-Int-error-0001

Image Kafka-Int-error-0001 hosted in ImgBB

Thanks a lot and regards,Davide    On Wednesday, November 10, 2021, 10:58:25 AM GMT+1, Liam Clarke-Hutchinson <lc...@redhat.com> wrote:

 Hi Davide, your inline image didn't arrive intact. Are you able to upload
it to an image host and provide a link?

Posted by Davide Restivo <da...@yahoo.it.INVALID>.
 Hi Liam,

Posted by Liam Clarke-Hutchinson <lc...@redhat.com>.