Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2000/11/14 04:38:58 UTC

Re: Where Is The JUnit Tag Implementation?

At 10:45  13/11/00 -0500, you wrote:

>Apologies in advance - I missed any answer to this question.
>
>Where can I find the implementation behind the <junit> tag?  I downloaded the
>latest source from last Thursday and bootstrapped it, but I couldn't find the
>implementation for JUnit, so Ant complained.  Is it available somewhere, or
>is it an app waiting for someone to flesh out?  Thank you. - MOD

When bootstrapping you have to have the junit jar file in your classpath
(ie in lib directory). So goto www.junit.org and download it ;)

Cheers,

Pete

Re: Where Is The JUnit Tag Implementation?

Posted by "Michael O. Duffy" <md...@snet.net>.
Ah, the joys of being a newbie!  Per your suggestion, I went to the site and
saw this:

"...The binary distribution doesn't contain the optional tasks - compiled
versions of those are distributed in a separate file: optional.jar. Placing
this file in the $ANT_HOME/lib directory will make those tasks available..."

I think it was a matter of not seeing what you weren't looking for!  Thanks to
you, I visited a second time with my eyes open. Thanks again - MOD

AW: Where Is The JUnit Tag Implementation?

Posted by "Dr. Dieter ZAKEL" <di...@ameba-consult.com>.
Dear Pete.

Do you have a special software which changes your proverbs/quotes at the end
of each mesage.

Regards Dieter

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Michael O. Duffy" <md...@snet.net>.