Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jeremy Quinn <sh...@mac.com> on 2002/06/14 11:12:18 UTC

SWT not quite ready

Hi All,

I am off for a week, I hoped to have SourceWritingTransformer +
tests + refactored <slash-edit/> ready to commit before I left,
but alas, I ran out of time, and they are just too unstable to
go.

The new SWT has a new tag scheme.

Insertion:

<source:insert>
	<source:path>doc</source:path>
	<source:source>tests/result.xml</source:source>
	<source:fragment><sec>
	<title>SourceWritingTransformer Insert Test</title>
	<content>
		<para>Congratulations!</para>
	</content>
</sec></source:fragment>
</source:insert>

Overwrite:

<source:write>
	<source:source>tests/result.xml</source:source>
	<source:fragment><doc>
	<title>SourceWritingTransformer Write Test</title>
	<content>
		<para>Congratulations!</para>
	</content>
</doc></source:fragment>
</source:write>

etc.

Once it is ready for HEAD, I will look into whether this can be
moved to 2.0.3

regards Jeremy