Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Bhamidipati Prasad <bk...@rediffmail.com> on 2001/09/06 17:26:19 UTC

Re: Re: EntityResolver - too slow for use with schemas

Hi,
I have a simple question.

I need to create a DOM tree with values at each node which should be valid in terms of a schema definition. Is there any way I could load a schema and it could hand me back an DOM tree into which I could load values at each node?

If I cannot get this functionality with a basic parser are there any tools to help me do this?

Thanks.
Prasad