Posted to commits@xmlgraphics.apache.org by cl...@apache.org on 2012/10/24 06:42:44 UTC

svn commit: r835989 - /websites/production/xmlgraphics/content/

Author: clay
Date: Wed Oct 24 04:42:43 2012
New Revision: 835989

Log:
re-pub

Added:
    websites/production/xmlgraphics/content/
      - copied from r835988, websites/staging/xmlgraphics/trunk/content/

Re: svn commit: r835989 - /websites/production/xmlgraphics/content/

Posted by mehdi houshmand <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Just a little FYI for those that are wanting to play around with the CMS
locally before making any changes to the production build. The following
link explains how to build the CMS locally:

http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#local-build

For those too lazy to read the documentation through properly do the
following, svn co the build scripts then I ran the following command:

perl cms/build_site.pl --source-base xgc-site/ --target-base test-site
--runners 3

I don't know what the runners are for, but I don't need to at this point.

If you have any questions, I'll help where I can,

Mehdi

Posted by The Web Maestro <th...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I just noticed this...

Posted by Vincent Hennebert <vh...@gmail.com>.