Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/04/29 15:15:02 UTC

Draft of our first Board Report

Hi all,

I just finished a first version of our first board report: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PLC4X/2019-May

Please review and comment. Even if it’s not expected to be in there, I’ll probably add a “numbers” section asap which should also provide some information on the development of the community.

Chris

RE: Draft of our first Board Report

Posted by "Strljic, Matthias Milan" <ma...@isw.uni-stuttgart.de>.
+1

Matthias Strljic, M.Sc.

Universität Stuttgart
Institut für Steuerungstechnik der Werkzeugmaschinen und Fertigungseinrichtungen (ISW)

Seidenstraße 36
70174 Stuttgart
GERMANY

Tel: +49 711 685-84530
Fax: +49 711 685-74530

E-Mail: matthias.strljic@isw.uni-stuttgart.de

AW: Draft of our first Board Report

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
+1

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Betreff: Re: Draft of our first Board Report
Von: Christofer Dutz
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org

Ok ...

so I added some fresh numbers and added a few more details ...

If there are no objections, I would submit that in a few days.

Chris

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
As I am unsure we will be able to return from Brussles if we travel with the EU, I just submitted our first TLP board report.
It's the same version you guys signed off, but with one more Twitter follower __

Chris

    +1