Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jean-Marie Pitre <jm...@cofisun.com> on 2006/08/07 13:39:42 UTC

Validator dynamic var

Hi,

Is it possible to set dynamic variable value in validation.xml file ?

My application is in several language and I would like avoid to define
several formset definition according to each language to just change
datepatternstrict value.

Any idea ?

Thanks,
Regards Jean-Marie.

Re: Validator dynamic var

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
You can do this in Struts 1.3.x and Commons Validator 1.3.0 where the
<var> element can come from a resource bundle.

See the "1.2 Variables in Resource Bundles" section here:

  http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/ValidatorVersion120

Niall