Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Stefan Miklosovic <st...@instaclustr.com> on 2021/10/04 18:55:59 UTC

Re: Pluggable authenticators for CQLSH CEP

Hi Brian,

could you please check how this feature affects you? Are there any
consequences which would change what you are trying to achieve?

https://github.com/apache/cassandra/pull/1220
https://github.com/apache/cassandra-dtest/pull/163/files

Thanks

Posted by bhouse99 <bh...@protonmail.com.INVALID>.
Thanks for the heads up!

I looked over both these changes and reviewed them.  I don't foresee issues in what we are going for, particularly since the messages are triggered by actual credentials.  All in all these changes look to be a net positive :D

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.